Glory Be, Supermodel Heidi Klum is the latest in a long stream of celebs and models to launch their own line of something…in this case, makeup. For Victoria’s Secret. Make sense, we ‘spose. So here’s the good word:
- This is Heidi’s first signature makeup collection for Victoria’s Secret.
- Heidi created these limited-edition goodies so that women can achieve her much sought-after red carpet and runway looks (hell, we wouldn’t mind looking the way she does rolling out of bed, for cripe’s sake).
- She’s no dummy: this collection was at-the-ready just in time for the holidays. Party down looking gorgeous, baby.
- The shades feature a little bling and shimmer along with a fresh neutral color palette. Excellent.
- Heidi worked with VS makeup artist Linday Hay to select the shades in the collection.
- Heidi personally selected the types of products and the shade names. Groovy.
- The product packaging features Heidi’s signature, her glorious toothy mug, and some Very Sexy gold touches.
Look for goodies like:
- Glitter Eye Liner
- Lip gloss flavored with chocolate – delish!
- Mosaic eye shadows in four neutral shades that take you from day to night
- Lipstick inspired by Heidi’s own natural lip color, amped up with a sparkly overcoat
Truthfully, we’re pretty excited about this. If we’re taking makeup advice from anyone, it’s gonna be a supermodel and her makeup artist, that’s for damn sure. Check it out on the VS web site and watch for special deals/offers. Now go glam up, you sexy thang!